Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Nurgle Knight titans: Part 5

Finally I am at a stage where some paint can start to go on the first Knight. To say I'm elated would be over-egging it a little, but not by too much.

So at this stage I've put an  over-brushed basecoat on the Nurglings, drybrushed the rubble and ground on the base and applied a load of metallic drybrush-work in three different shades to the mechanical bits of the legs:

For my next trick I'm  hoping to complete the Nurglings and get the armour plates done.

One thing I've realised is that the Nurglings near the left foot of the model are going to get in the way of the leg armour. I'll mull that over and decide on a course of action.

Stay tuned.

More Nurgle Knights stuff: