Monday, 30 November 2015

Saga: Anglo-Saxons (Part 8 - Hearthguard Unit 2, Day 2)

I decided I was unhappy with the paintjob on the horses so I've updated them a bit here and there. The drybrushing was a bit clumsier than even my normal standard so I've tidied it up a bit.

Aside from the basing, I'm considering the horses to be pretty much complete.



I've still got a lot of work to do on the riders. I'm very tempted to overpaint the green bits - I really don't like them at all. And obviously all the skin and hair needs doing, as will as some pick-me-up drybrushing on the wooden bits.

Still really disliking these models.

More Anglo-Saxons:
More Saga stuff (including Anglo-Saxons):