Thursday, 13 August 2015

Tau: Tanks (part 2 - more basecoating)

I've not managed to get as much done as I'd have liked over the last few days. Real life got in the way.

What I have managed is to black-up all the parts I want to blacken on one of my tanks just so I can make sure it's working as an overall scheme. I've used the same scheme on my other Tau models so I'm not in much doubt, but there is a lot more to blacken on the tanks than the other models so the balance of dark-to-light is skewed by comparison.

I think it's still working though.





More Tau-related stuff:
Tau family album: